Senior PPC / Adwords Manager – Alexandria
- Campaign Strategy Implementation
- Understand the client’s product and their marketing objectives and goals
- Review and analyze competitor sites
- Develop forecasts and plans, using input from your Team Lead and Client Success Management Team
- Define a campaign strategy and deliverable plans that meet or exceed client expectations including: keyword research, writing ad copy, budgeting, implementing tags, managing vendor relationships, and account launch management
- Work closely with other internal departments to develop fully integrated search campaigns
- Attend client and agency meetings to present deliverables, campaign strategies, and tactics
- Always maintain positive client relationships
- Campaign reporting results and optimizations
- Monitor, track and evaluate campaign performance analytics, based on client KPI targets and baselines
- Create client reports, verify data accuracy, provide analysis and keep clients updated on the status of their accounts
- Support Team Lead and Data Analyst in data acquisition or campaign insights for reviews.
- Present practical ideas for future marketing expansion or optimization
- Stay current on industry trends and best practices, focusing on how changes can help improve offerings to accounts
- Think creatively and develop tools and innovative tactics to improve efficiencies or advance the practice
- Actively contribute to corporate initiatives, automation projects, process changes and roll-outs
- Periodically aid in creation of new business presentations
- Create, or assist in creating, POVs, best practices, and key process documentation
- Heroleads Egypt is looking for an experienced Google Adwords (PAID SEARCH) SEM Manager with a solid track record and ambitions to run campaigns for various clients from various sectors.
- We are looking for an analytical yet creative mind with strong work ethics. A team player who understands the client´s objectives and translates them into results.
- In this position you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of our paid search marketing initiatives for various clients, advising the junior members of the team, and focusing increasingly on strategy development for the dedicated account(s).
Who we are looking for:
- An academic degree in a related field (such as Advertising, Marketing, Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics, Analytics, or Communications)
- A minimum of 4 years of paid search campaign management experience required (English/Arabic)
- Experience in Lead Generation a plus
- Must have experience with the following:
- Analytical Tools (Google Analytics, etc)
- Search Engine Desktop Tools (Google AdWords Editor)
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) optimization techniques (ROI / CPA / CPL / Impression Share)
- Bid Management tools
- Prior experience in an agency environment highly desired
- Working knowledge of Paid Social a plus
- Desire to manage and mentor junior members of a team;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and/or Google Sheets
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English & Arabic; exceptional organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities, and attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Certifications in Google Adwords & Google Analytics a plus
- This post is open for bilingual online performance heroes only (Arabic/English)
Heroleads enables success. Our client’s success means growing their businesses in the most profitable way. At Heroleads we enable companies to acquire, maintain and retain customers through efficient marketing channels using our unique platform-based approach.
Our analysis- and reporting tools provide a new level of insights to our client which allow return-on-invest-calculations, tracking of media efficiency and sales team performance.
Heroleads Ventures is backed by one of the most successful venture capital companies from Europe, Mountain Partners AGWe’re looking forward to receiving your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org