Full Stack Developer
Do you want to be part of a digital disruption and build exciting solutions & marketing tools in a team of online heroes?
Heroleads is looking for a Senior Web Developer to support our growing organization by handling the following scope of work/competences at our office in Cairo:
- Design overall architecture of web applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to design, maintain and deploy new features.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Highly experienced with back-end programming languages frameworks and CMS, e.g. CodeIgniter (priority!), PHP, NodeJS, Laravel, WordPress.
- Development experience for both mobile and web applications.
- Experience with Google Could, AWS services and API integrations from these platforms.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git or SVN.
- Provide quality and documented code.
Who we are looking for:
- Team player with an eye for detail and a hands-on mentality
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong pragmatic solution finder
- Fluent in Arabic and English (spoken & written)
- Experienced in Google Sheets, Excel and strong with numbers
- Experience in Performance Marketing in particularly in Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin a plus
Heroleads enables success. Our client’s success means growing their businesses in the most profitable way. At Heroleads we enable companies to acquire, maintain and retain customers through efficient marketing channels using our unique platform-based approach.
Our analysis- and reporting tools provide a new level of insights to our client which allow return-on-invest-calculations, tracking of media efficiency and sales team performance.
Heroleads Ventures is backed by one of the most successful venture capital companies from Europe, Mountain Partners AGWe’re looking forward to receiving a link to your portfolio & workshop samples + CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org